The Best Cauliflower Mash Ever
surely squeeze as much water out of the cauliflower as you in all likelihood can. damage it up and flow it round a few times even as squeezing. You’d be amazed how a good deal water is still left in there even after you believe you studied you’ve eliminated it all.
transfer the now dry cauliflower to the bowl of your food processor and upload mayo, ghee, salt, pepper and nutmeg. manner till easy and creamy; you may need to prevent once or twice to scrape the sides and make sure you get each closing bit.
Now there’s simplest one component left to do: serve your delicious cauli-mash with a little dollop of ghee and a sprinkle of chopped fresh herbs.
right here’s a tip for you: if like me you experience ingesting your puree clearly piping hot, throw it within the microwave for some seconds before to serve it. It’ll make even it fluffier!
Oh, and i don’t assume I want to tell you what to serve this with. It goes proper with pretty much some thing!
- 2 large heads cauliflower, cut into small florets (about 1.5kg | 3lb total)
- ¼ cup paleo mayo
- ¼ cup ghee (or make your own)
- ½ tsp Himalayan salt
- ¼ tsp ground white pepper
- generous grating nutmeg
- Place the cauliflower florets into a steam basket and cook over salted boiling water until really tender, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Squeeze as much water out of the cauliflower as you possibly can, then transfer it to the bowl of your food processor.
- Add mayo, ghee, salt, pepper and nutmeg and process until smooth and creamy. Stop to scrape the sides as needed.
- Serve piping hot with a little dollop of ghee and chopped herbs.