Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
This creamy and easy Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad recipe is one that everyone loves! it is ideal for a vacation dessert that can be made ahead of time. Serve with clean raspberries and revel in!
Jello salad is a staple at our family gatherings and holiday dinners and this recipe goes to quick end up your favorite!
It’s easy to make – you virtually mixture all of the substances together in a blender and then pour it into a dish to allow it installation. This jello is so easy and creamy!
- 1 (29 ounce) can sliced pears (reserve 1 cup of the juice)
- 1 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry jello
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (12 ounce) carton Cool Whip (thawed)
- 1 cup whipped cream - optional topping
- 1 cup raspberries - optional topping
- Open can of pears and drain 1 cup of the pear juice into a bowl. Set bowl aside and throw away the rest of the juice.
- Add 1 cup of water to pear juice and microwave the liquid for 2-3 minutes or until water is boiling.
- Add box of raspberry jello to the boiling liquid and stir until all jello has dissolved. Set bowl in fridge and allow it to cool for about 7-10 minutes (you don't want the jello to set, you just want it to cool down).
- Dump pears and softened cream cheese into a large blender. Add in cooled jello and container of Cool Whip. Blend until completely combined.
- Pour jello into 9x13" pan and set in the fridge until jello is completely set (should take 3-4 hours - you could also let it set up overnight).
- Serve topped with whipped cream and fresh raspberries.