Pan Fried Cinnamon Bananas
This recipe is so quick and smooth, and it's far perfect for a unique breakfast or even a day snack!
i really like to serve it with cherry yogurt and some V8 Fusion juice for a pleasant breakfast that energizes the children and offers them a outstanding begin to the day!
Bananas are important to my own family. all of the potassium in it's so right for coronary heart and muscular tissues. It also has so many herbal vitamins and nutrients which can be so properly for everyone. I locate myself sneaking in bananas in pancakes or smoothies.
- 2 bananas Slightly Overripe
- 2 tablespoons sugar (you can substitute granulated Splenda, if you like)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately 1/3 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg (if desired). Set aside.
- Lightly spray a large skillet with nonstick oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and sprinkle 1/2 of the cinnamon mixture on top.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture
- Cook for 2-3 more minutes until the bananas are soft and warmed through.