Microwave Cheesecake Recipes
This keto microwave cheesecake is a lifesaver. It’s equipped fantastic speedy, it’s very filling, and it satisfies that craving for cheesecake that I tend to get once in a while.
now not exactly. in case you need a real cheesecake, I particularly propose this wonderfully creamy keto cheesecake. but even though it’s now not true cheesecake (the ratios are exceptional), this microwave cheesecake could be very close to the real aspect. Its texture is creamy, it has a nice vanilla flavor, and it’s simply candy sufficient.
The cake comes out of the microwave puffy, then deflates a little, even though it retains a pleasant extent. The middle is only a little sunken, but that center will become on the bottom of the cake – once you invert it onto a plate, the top is first-rate and clean.
- 2 oz Neufchatel cream cheese, cubed (or reduced fat cream cheese; can also use regular cream cheese)*
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia glycerite (equals about 2 tablespoons sugar)
- 1 large egg
- Place the cream cheese in a 1-cup, 3-inch wide ceramic ramekin. Microwave 15 seconds to soften.
- Add the vanilla and stevia and mix with a fork to combine.
- Mix in the egg, patiently and thoroughly, until smooth. This will take a couple of minutes.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Allow the cake to rest and cool in the ramekin for 10 minutes, then run a knife around the edges and carefully invert it onto a plate.
- Top with your choice of toppings and serve, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Remove from fridge 15 minutes before serving.