Keto pancakes with Berries and Whipped Cream
Try these incredible keto cottage cheese pancakes and you’ll never go back to regular flapjacks! Our berry topping gives them just the right amount of sweetness and the kids will love them too!
- 4 eggs
- 7 oz. cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp ground psyllium husk powder
- 2 oz. butter or coconut oil
- ½ cup fresh raspberries or fresh blueberries or fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- Add eggs, cottage cheese and psyllium husk to a medium size bowl and mix together. Let sit for 5-10 minutes to thicken up a bit.
- Heat up butter or oil in a non-stick skillet. Fry the pancakes on medium-low heat for 3–4 minutes on each side. Don't make them too big or they will be hard to flip.
- Add cream to a separate bowl and whip until soft peaks form.
- Serve the pancakes with the whipped cream and berries of your choice.