Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
I’ve were given the ideal dinner idea for a hectic weeknight: Honey Garlic Salmon. It’s fantastic clean, best takes 20 minutes and requires simplest five components that you probable already have for your pantry.
Searing the salmon in a warm pan maintains the salmon crispy on the out of doors and wet on the interior. The high warmness and brief cooking allows to seal inside the moisture particularly when you have the skin left on the salmon.
- 4 salmon filets skin on
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- chopped parsley for garnish if desired
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Once hot add in the salmon skin side down.
- Cook salmon for 5-7 minutes on skin side (depending on size).
- Very carefully flip salmon. If the skin is sticking to the pan give it more time to cook. It should release easily from the pan.
- Add garlic to the pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Combine honey and lemon juice in a small bowl. Add the sauce to the pan.
- Continue cooking for 1-3 minutes or until the salmon is fully cooked and looks opaque and the sauce is thick.
- Take off of the heat. When the salmon is cool enough to handle peel off the skin.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of chopped parsley for garnish, if desired.