Crunchy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
These Parmesan cauliflower bites are crunchy and addicting. They make a yummy snack and are prepared in much less than 30 minutes.
I’ve come to be obsessed on roasted cauliflower recently. these cauliflower bites are breaded, baked until crispy after which served with a facet of marinara sauce. We polished off a massive plate’s worth very quickly. okay, Mr. okay became a little mad at the start due to the fact I didn’t tell him it was cauliflower and he concept it become hen, but once he got his head round it, he loved them too.
- 1/2 head cauliflower cut into bite sized florets
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs Kikkoman brand preferred for even baking
- 3/4 cup finely ground Parmesan cheese (see note)
- 2 large eggs whisked
- marinara sauce for dipping
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add panko and cheese to a large bowl and then mix together until thoroughly combined. Dip cauliflower in egg mixture and then shake a few times so that excess egg drips off. You don't want to dampen your breadcrumbs with excess egg because then they won't stick to the cauliflower. Then roll in bread crumb mixture until fully coated and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. You may need to press on the coating to help get it to stick to the cauliflower bites. Repeat until all cauliflower is coated.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes until coating is a dark golden brown and crunchy. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with marinara sauce.