Carrot Cake Cookies
Our Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting feature a mild, and fluffy cookie chocked complete of carrots and cinnamon and crowned with scrumptious cream cheese frosting.
when we think about Spring, we think of Carrot Cake. There are a whole lot of spring birthdays in our family and our mom loved Cream Cheese Frosting so there were lots of Carrot Cake Birthday cakes in our early life. We decided to take those conventional flavors of carrots, cinnamon and cream cheese and turn them into a cookie … hi there Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting! you're scrumptious! We think this cookie tastes just like Carrot Cake and it is an appropriate shipping device for our pleasant Cream Cheese Frosting. we are hoping you like those cookies as tons as we do!
- 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream Salted)
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 cups grated or chopped raw Carrots
- The Best Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 cup chopped Pecans
- Grate and chop 2 cups Raw Carrots
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Mix in cinnamon, baking powder, baking sold and salt and mix well.
- Add flour and mix until combined.
- Add in 2 cups of carrots.
- Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven for 13-15 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.
- Allow cookies to cool.
- Frost with The Best Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Apply chopped Pecans around the edges of cookies.